How to Install IPTV APK APP on Firestick
As IPTV Apps are Third-Party application you cannot directly stream it on Firestick. To stream APK Apps on Firestick, you must enable the option called Apps from Unknown Sources.
One might get a doubt that what is the purpose of enabling the option, the answer is “to sideload the apps into the device from within another app”
Steps to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Turn on Amazon Firestick
- Go to Settings
- Next, click on Device
- After that, Developer Options
- Turn on both Apps from Unknown sources and ADB Debugging.
Whenever you’re going to install APK on Firestick, you must ensure the above steps.
In this method, you’re required to use Downloader App. I must say this is the easiest method when compared to others.
Installing Downloader App
- After Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources, Go to Home Screen
- Click on Search Icon
- In the search field, type “Downloader”
- Find the app which is developed by AFTNews.com
- Double Click on App and hold for some time for the installation
- That’s all, now you’ve successfully installed Downloader app
On the Home Page, you can see a dialogue box asking you to enter URL. Please enter Your URL or Link and then click on the GO button
Next, you’ll be redirected to the Cinema APK download page, press on DOWNLOAD THE APP.
- Once you downloaded the file, install the app accordingly by following the required steps.
- Now go to Home Screen of Firestick, there you can see Your IPTV APK app which is ready to use.
- Open the App, you can see the version details and newest updates and also you can find previous version details.
Now Enjoy watching Movies and TV shows without any interruption on your IPTV App.