How To Fix Firestick Out of Sync Sound
Steps to Fix 4k Fire Stick Audio Lag Problem
Isn’t it irritating when you’re in the middle of watching your favorite TV show and you see your favorite character moving his lips and you can’t hear anything?
If your 4k Fire Stick is giving you an audio lag then below are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to solve the problem.
Note: (Follow all the steps correctly if you want to fix the 4k Fire Stick audio lag. Missing any of the given steps may result with the same issue).
- First, you need to go to the Firestick’s main menu where you will find various option including Home, Your Videos, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, and Settings option.
- Go to the “Settings” option that is located at the extreme last position of the main menu option.
- Next, various options like Notifications, Network, Display & Sounds, Applications, Equipment Control, Live TV, Controllers & Bluetooth device will appear on the screen.
- From this window, select the “Display & Sounds” option which is the third option on the list.
- At the “Display & Sounds,” several options like a Screensaver, Display, and Audio, Second screen notifications, and HDMI CEC device control will be shown. Select the “Audio” option at the 3rd option on the list.
- In this option, you will see Navigation sounds, Surround Sound, and Advance Audio Option.
- Select the “Surround sound” option.
- At the Surround Sound, there are multiples sub-options, including best available, Stereo, Always Dolby Digital Plus and Always Dolby Digital option.
- In the surround sound, you will see a checkmark in the “Best Available” option.
- Uncheck the “Best Available” option and check the “Stereo” option.
- Now go back and select the “Advanced Audio” option below the Surround Sound option.
- At the Advanced Audio screen, there are several options, including “Volume leveler” and “Dialogue Enhancer.”
- Make sure that both the “Volume leveler” and “Dialogue Enhancer” are turned off.
- Now go back to the main Settings, and choose the “Applications” options.
- At the Applications settings, diverse option including Silk browser, Game Circle, Amazon photos, Appstore, and Manage installed applications option are available.
- Now choose the “Manage installed Applications” from the list
- After selecting the “Manage Installed Applications,” you will see various applications like Alexa Shopping, AlonsZee, Amazon Music, Amazon Photos, YouTube, Netflix, and some other options.
- Now click on the app, and last on the list you will see the “Clear Cache” option, click on it.
- Clear the cache of all the Application present on the list.
- At the right side, you will see different options like the size of the app, storage, cache, and some other options.
- Make sure to clear the cache for all the apps you use to stream TV and movies. Then go back to the “Main menu.”
- At the main menu, you will see the “My Fire TV” option present on the extreme right side of the list.
- In the My Fire TV, you will see About, Developer options, Legal & Compliance, Sleep, Restart, and the Reset to Factory Defaults Options.
- Now select the “Restart” option, and it will ask you to restart your Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. It will display the Restart and Cancel option.
- Choose the Restart option.
- Now, wait until the process is complete. Once done, start some video file and you should not encounter the same 4k Firestick audio lag issue.
By following all these steps, your 4k Fire Stick Audio Lag problem should be resolved.
If you are still having the same issue, then you can contact the product support of organization from where you have bought the product, and hopefully, they will help you to solve the problem.
In case all methods and options fail then it might already be a hardware issue. Then it’s time to replace your 4k Fire Stick.